|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
External Vacancy Announcement
The Armauer Hansen Research Institute (AHRI) was founded in 1970 through the initiative of the Norwegian and Swedish Save the Children organizations seconded by the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia. The Institute got its name from the Norwegian physician, Gerhard Henrik Armauer Hansen, who first described the leprosy bacillus (Mycobacterium leprae). AHRI is a biomedical research institute that works in developing tools for prevention, control and treatment of mycobacterium and other diseases of public healthy importance through applied and basic biomedical research and training.
AHRI would like to hire qualified candidate in the position of Assistant Researcher working as Administrative Assistant under Malaria & NTD Directorate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Involve in planning and reporting
· Involve in monitoring and evaluation
· Perform administrative and coordination activities
· Manage specific project and/or field activities might be required
· Perform laboratory or field activities as might be assigned
· Represent the directorate on admin related issues
- MSc, MPH Degree in Public Health, Monitoring & Evaluation, Project Management background in Biomedical fields is advantage OR
- BSc, Degree in Public Health, Monitoring & Evaluation, Project Management background in Biomedical fields is advantage AND 2 years of experience preferably in research and/or project management
- BSC planning and reporting skill
- Government planning ladder
- Monitoring and evaluation
· A high level of skill in BSC Planning and reporting
· Excellent Skill on project management
· Excellent Skill on administrative task management
· Excellent Research and Communication Skills
· Good general work habits and people skills
· Committed to the values of integrity, accountability, transparency, and scientific rigor
Interested applicants who fulfilled the above requirements should ONLY send the following through ethiojobs.net on or before January 28, 2020.
- A CV/resume (not more than 3 pages)
- A cover letter (not more than one page)
- A one page table summarizing your educational background, technical skills and competencies to facilitate the screening process
Please DO NOT ATTACH any other documents.
No. Required: 01 (One)
Employment Type: Permanent employment basis.