|Location||Debre Berhan, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Able to follow up all activities on the site and keeping a daily dairy of the daily activities including daily progress of works, delays, weather, personnel, equipment
- Able to jointly as required perform tests such as acceptance tests, material quality tests and check tests for the acceptance or rejection of the material
- Performs assignments as per the direction of the other experts and submits reports
- Inspects the project, Monitor conditions of the project during defect liability period and arrange final joint inspection among parties and prepare defect lists.
- Assists the Resident Engineer in all aspects regarding the project
- Prepares Interim Payment
- Make ready for approval of Payment on Certificate of Completion
- Prepares quantity of variation works
- Prepares quantity of additional works
- Prepares quantity of omitted works
- Able to carry out in-situ tests and monitoring tests conducted by the Contractor
- Keep record of all laboratory or in-situ tests
- Conducts supervision of the projects on the construction stage and Prepare progress reports, Assistant Resident Engineer related reports, drawings and various documents for submission to the client
- B.A Degree in Civil Engineering, Cotm or related fields.
- Worked 11yrs and above in the construction industry.
- Send Your Resume via; Atconvacancy@gmail.com
N.B Please Use ‘’Application for Resident Engineer'’’ ,‘’Application for Site Inspector'’’.......on the Subject Line of Your Email
Tele No. +251 913-006386/ 0911-570707/ 011-6 47 94 97
You can send your documents via telegram using the above phone no.
Women are encouraged to apply.