|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Acasus is working on discovering the potential health and educational solutions in developing countries.
We play a significant role in decreasing child mortality in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chad and the DRC. Now we are now expanding our team in Ethiopia.
Our teams support senior officials in government (typically at ministerial or prime-ministerial level) to drive rapid reforms.
Our teams include a mix of experienced consultants from leading international consultancies and highly talented locally-hired staff. Our success depends on being able to attract good people and provide them with high quality professional development.
Currently, our Team is working on increasing immunization coverage in the country.
- Work with senior government health officials, and international partners, to dramatically improve health outcomes
- Design and implement new systems for improving vaccination
- Develop excellent relationships and a trusted advisor status within government
- Energize existing systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Much of our day-to-day work involves helping officials to
- Plan and develop strategies
- Monitor progress
- Use data and other information
- Build capacity and skills throughout the system
- Improve coordination and cooperation
- Solve problems and challenges as they arise
- Access international evidence and lessons about what works
- Consulting with stakeholders
- A competitive compensation package
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- The opportunity to drive a truly impactful set of reforms
We Look For
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent English
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong drive and motivation
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Interest in social issues and healthcare
- Motivation to join our organization
interested and qualified applicant should apply through the link below