|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 25 - 2019/20
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
- Position : Associate, Treasury and Budget
Duty Station: Addis Ababa - Head Office
Availability: As Soon As Possible
Job Purpose: The purpose of the job is to assist in consolidating integrated budget for ECX; assists in disbursing/transferring funds as per ECX policies and procedures; records bank account
Openings; verify payroll assist in consolidating daily and monthly reports of collections and payments and produce periodic reports.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Contributes for the development of annual operational plan of the Division and draft his/her annual individual performance plan.
· Records daily collections and payments on respective bank book of corporate accounts;
· Facilitates bank accounts opening and maintain proper record of opened and closed bank accounts and manages relationship with client Banks
· Manages petty cash allocated for the Division as assigned by the line manager;
· Checks and verifies all payment as per the requirement of Treasury Management
· Procedure Manual;
· Prepares various payment instructions, through petty cash, cheques, CPOs and Bank transfer letters as required,
· Prepares tax related receipts including cash receipts and vouchers. ;
· Keeps truck of SLAs of the Division, deliver all service
· Maintains proper records of rental agreements and pre-payments (Office, Vehicles, equipment, etc.) by location.
· Ensure safeguarding and effective documentation of financial documents under his/her custody;
· Consolidate the daily report of collection and payments, assist in preparing monthly cash position report of corporate accounts, prepare comparative reports of actual spending against the approved budget and SLAs report;
· Performs other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Qualification and Experience
· BA in Accounting, Finance or related field
· 2 years relevant experience in treasury, budgeting, finance, accounting or related areas
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV with relevant documents via: email@example.com on or before January 08, 2020.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
ECX is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified female candidates. Only short listed applicants will be contacted