|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Responsible for managing the Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance, and Control effectiveness: Planning and Performing internal Audits, managing on developing the Enterprise Risk Mapping, Assurance of adherence to the Company’s Code of Business Ethics, and Identification of control inefficiencies and recommendation of alternative controls to the Audit Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Performing an annual financial audit, compliance, and performance audit as stated in the annual audit plan.
- Ensuring consideration of the risk mapping in the audit.
- Prepare and submit audit work files to the Audit Manager on time.
- Ensure adherence to the audit programs designed for each audit.
- Prepare draft unexpected audit and control reports to be reviewed by the audit manager.
- Ensure that interventions made to the heads of the audited entities are effective.
- Follow up on internal audit recommendations.
- Monitoring the progress of recommendations made in the context of risk management.
- Preparing progress reports on the audit recommendations to the audit manager.
- Ensure the supervision of junior Internal Auditors in their assistance in the fieldwork.
- Perform other related additional tasks when assigned.
- Strong and extensive knowledge of IFRS Reporting and Auditing
- Strong experience in financial process, reporting, and control improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Expected Education and Experience
- B.A. Degree in Accounting/Finance,
- Minimum of 10 years’ Auditing/reporting/Auditing, experience in the manufacturing industry.
- ACCA certified, Diploma in IFRS ACCA, Certificate in Business valuation (CertBV16) - ACCA & Practical experience in IFRS implementation.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter through online at email@example.com within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.
Kindly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
· Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
· Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.