|Location||Gelan, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
· Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
· Inspecting vehicle and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
· Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
· Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
· Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
· Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
· Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
· Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
· Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
· Keep logs on work and issues
· Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
. 3 years Proven experience as auto mechanic
· Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
· Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
· Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
· Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
· Excellent physical condition
· Diploma or 10+3 from a vocational school in Auto Mechanic
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through ethiojobs.net.