|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 31, 2019|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
WGGA Eye Centre is a full service multi-specialty practice located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Established in 2012, we have expanded to a group of eight certified Ophthalmologists, an Ophthalmic Medical Technologist and five Optometrists. Our compassionate experienced team is dedicated to providing high quality eye care in Ethiopia that strives to exceed your expectations.
Our Eye Centre offers state of the art diagnostics, comprehensive eye examinations and the most advanced vision correction treatments and procedures for eye diseases and disorders. We’re committed to providing leading-edge patient-centered care for everyone, from babies to seniors. We're the eye doctors in Ethiopia for you!
WGGA also committed to building and furthering the capacity of Ethiopian Ophthalmologists and allied ophthalmic professionals. We are extremely proud of our team of Ethiopian professionals.
WGGA Eye Centre is a division of WGGA Medical Services plc. Established by two Ethio-Canadians, who have actively been engaged in philanthropic medical initiatives in East Africa for the last +10 years.
Under moderate supervision, repair, calibrate, and maintain medical equipment, instrumentation, and support systems of moderate complexity used in healthcare delivery. Inspect, install, and perform inventory assessments and preventive maintenance of medical equipment.
Detail Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, calibrate, and maintain medical equipment, instrumentation, and support systems of moderate complexity used in healthcare delivery
- Testing electronic equipment and modifying products, equipment and devices
- Train medical and nursing staff to use equipment safely
- Work closely with assigned team member to complete assigned tasks
- Follows established department policies, procedures, objectives, performance improvement, Practices a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality.
- Analyze, repair, and test electronic and electromechanical equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of repairs, calibration, and tests. Writing reports and documentation
- market and sales bio med service of maintenance and installation of medical equipment
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of equipment and utilities;
- Assist medical and nursing staff in the use of equipment.
- Prepare for a future into a career within the organization with career aspirations in the biomedical field.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Manager for bio medical engineering
Required skill and Education
- BSC degree in Biomedical Engineering from recognized university
- Fresh graduate
Technical and other skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner
- Competency in computer applications
- Ability to analyze and solve the problems
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application, CV and copies of supporting Educational and work experience documents to Human Resource and Administration Department office in person to WGGA Medical service 2nd floor, or E-mail through: firstname.lastname@example.org with in five working days.
Physical Address: Ethio-China Road located at Gorgorios squire, for further Information Tel: 0944 159669