WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The roles of the Accountant is to plan, record, post, produce report and control the accounting activities of branch towards the achievement of the objectives of the Organization.
- Required Qualification: BA/BSc in Account/ Accounting and Finance, and trained in accounting, IFRS, Peachtree Accounting policy,
- Work Experience: Minimum of 4 years in similar position in Microfinance Institutions
Work place: Branch office in Addis Ababa.
- Application date: 5 working days from the first date of announcement.
- Application Instruction: You should specify the position you will apply for on subject line.
- Application Instruction: interested and qualified applicants who can fulfill the requirements are invited to submit their non-returnable application letter, CV, copies of education and work experience documents at our Head office Temenja Yaj area, Hussen Building 2nd floor or via Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company P.O. BOX: 16476 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (For further Information Phone No 0114705102)