|Location||Dollo Odo, Somale, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Oromia International Bank S.C|
Position: Branch Manager I
• Place of Work: Dollo Odo Branch (Somali Region, Dollo Odo Town)
• BA Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Business Administration/ Economics or related fields of study with 5 years of relevant banking experience. Having managerial exposure is advantageous.
• Additional/special skill: Knowledge of leadership skill and basic computer operation skill is required for all positions,
• Language proficiency: Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages. Fluency in local languages will have paramount importance as well.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
• Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of supporting credentials with original copies in person to HRM Department on OIB Building located at Bole, Africa Avenue, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor, Office No - 1101 or mail through the following address.
Oromia International Bank S.C (OIB)