|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office. S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank.
Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in a business related fields e.g. accounting, management, economics, business administration etc
Experience:- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience out of which One (1) year in supervisory post.
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to
- large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies,
- Processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance
- standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client inquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Good command of Microsoft Office package.
- Good command of Core Banking System and other In house software’s
- Project management skills
Place of Work: Dashen Bank Dansha Branch under Bahir Dar District Office
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification at Adama District Office, Bahir Dar District Office, Dessie District Office, Dire Dawa District Office, Hawassa District Office, Jimma District Office, Mekelle District Office, Wolaita District Office or Dashen Bank Talent Management Department, found in the Bank’s Head Quarter Building 8th floor located on Sudan Street in front of National Bank of Ethiopia, until September 01, 2020.