|Location||Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
BA Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Economics or any other related field plus Six years of relevant banking experience.
Basic Competency (Knowledge, Skill and other attributes)
- Knowledge of IFB Product and Services.
- Knowledge on Shari’ah laws.
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skill
- Willingness to work under stress
- Strong sense of honesty, integrity and belongingness,
The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
Duty Station : Chiro Town Sheek Mohammed Rashid Abdule Branch (IFB Branch)
- Registration Deadline: October 11, 2020
- Place of Registration Dire Dawa District Office Dire Dawa Town, Located around Dipo area, Biftu Adugna building 4th
Interested Applicants who fulfill the above Criteria can submit copies of non-returnable CV with application letter and copy of credentials and the applicants should appear in person with original documents for confirmation on registration at registrations place.