WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 4, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office. S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
- The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree in accounting, management, economics, business administration or other related fields
- Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant experience out of which two (2) years in supervisory post
Behavioral & Leadership Competency
- Strong leadership and skills to foster teamwork; develop and motivate staff, resolve conflicts as well as ability to provide direction in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the branch.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to develop proposals, concept papers, position papers, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate with and manage multi-cultural teams.
- Strong expertise in strategic management project planning and budgeting, resource management, implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Effective stakeholder management.
Required Technical Competency
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Good command of Microsoft Office package.
- Good command of Core Banking System and other In house software’s
- Project management skills