Branch Relationship Officer -For Tercha Branch
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 27, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- The Branch Relationship Officer will be responsible for achieving business growth for Retail & MSME/ IFB Banking by providing quality relationship management to new and existing customers at assigned branch. This will entail sustaining customer satisfaction so as to retain existing and potential customers thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, banking, finance, management or related fields.
- Trainings and courses in banking operations (IFB, domestic, credit and international banking operations)
- Minimum of four (4) years successful experience in banking or customer contact role
Behavioral & Leadership Competency
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the Bank to sell its products.
- Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Strong networking skills to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other business people and potential clients and customers in order to grow business.
- Relationship Management skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards.
- Knowledge of Interest Free Banking (IFB) operations, IFB Deposit & Investment/financing products.
- Knowledge of IFB mode of finance/investments and associated risks.
- Knowledge of Shari’ah principles pertaining to IFB business