|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Understands the science of branding and contemporary trends associated with it.
- Oversees and enhances the bank’s brand in the public's eye.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of the bank’s brand across all communications.
- Communicates well with internal and external organs of the bank.
- Analyze and support both Brand Management and Business Communication plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals
- Supervise and execute brand management plans
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify and monitor brand-building areas
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the Bank and brand positioning
- Develop and supervise brand innovation strategies and brainstorm new brand creative growth strategies
- Coordinate brand content management and information sharing among internal and external customers and divisions
- Provide design concept and supervise and maintain content for a website, social media channels, and other visual communications media for the Bank and develop, measure, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Develops, prepares, and/ or maintains documentation mainly, audiovisuals and other communication artworks pertaining to the Brand and Promotions Team and MRBC process
- Perform other related tasks when assigned by the immediate supervisor and MRBC Director
Qualification and Experience:
- Education: BA Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, and other Business-related fields.
- Experience: Three and above years of experience in Marketing at Banking and Related organizations.
- Languages: Proven proficiency of Afan Oromo, Amharic and English are desirable.