|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 23, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Habesha Breweries S.C.:
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all of our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves as the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as a passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as leaders if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!
Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking for a Business Controller - Operations which is a Grade 13 position per the Company’s job grading.
The Role Summary:
Working with the team, the postholder
- Design and ensure timely preparation of budgets, forecast, and estimates
- Challenge and supports departments in budget management
- Support Accounting and Compliance department teams on cost build-up, cash management at the brewery and inventory control
- Support the business planning cycle of the operations departments in connection with the annual plan, forecasts, and latest estimates
- Take the role of a financial business partner, bridging the distance between Finance and the operations department
- Providing solicited and unsolicited advice to management regarding financial implications of any proposal
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice to Operation teams regarding financial issues
- Develop business cases for new business opportunities
- Produce periodic and ad-hoc management reports
This role is positioned at the professional level and requires an experienced Business Controller who will have the opportunity to develop their career further within a very progressive learning and development as well as a dynamic and exciting work atmosphere.
A university-level degree with 5 years of experience in a similar or related role specializes in a number of areas including Business insight and decision support, Data analysis and Budget management,
The role also requires frequent travel to Debre Birhan where the brewery is located
While working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, free lunch, DStv full package, annual bonus, company car with fuel, communication allowance, and other financial and non – financial rewards.
Habesha Breweries S.C. also provides a number of capacity development opportunities to its employees including talent management programs.
The closing date for the application is August 1st, 2020. Qualified candidates should submit the application form found with this link:
We only shortlist those applicants who send the complete application form. We do not accept CVs and other supporting documents at this stage.
References will be taken and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha Breweries S.C. operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experiences required.