|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HDAMA is looking competent professionals for the position of Business Development and Investment Manager
Scope of work:
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of HDAMA, the Business Development and Investment Manager is responsible to craft, implement, and drive the business development and innovation activities of the Association. He/she is expected to establish strong and effective business development and innovation services strategies and tactics and ensure their proper implementations.
Number of vacant posts: - 1(One)
Reports to: - Executive Director
Required qualification and experience:
- BA/MBA degree from a recognized University in Business Management, Accounting and Finance, Economics, and related disciples. A certification in business advisory services/ entrepreneurship development will be considered an advantage. Experiences working in incubation services and business development services management is essential.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years’ with BA or 4 years with MBA professional experiences in a related post.
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Supervisory skills and capacity to be a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Adherence to integrity and confidentiality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word and Excel)
- Confident and dynamic personality with strong creative outlook.
- Superior project management and time management, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent analytical, technical and conceptual knowledge about management and grasp of business management principles and practices.
- Investment appraisal (with comprehensive feasibility study, proposal writing, etc.)
Qualified candidates may email their updated CVs, copies of their educational qualifications and cover letter to: email@example.com or drop their application in person to the following address.
Head office located in Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 8 Kebele 15 known as Kazanchis very close to Kirkos sub city police station previously known as 6th police station
For further information, please visit our web site hdama.org or contact Admin & HRO with the following address: Phone: +251 11 557 5432 or +251 11 557 3923