|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Since its establishment 2008, Frontieri Consult PLC is involved in conducting research and survey management services in a number of disciplines to Government, Non-Governmental Organizations, Bilateral and Multilateral Institutions. We have developed proven track records in effectively delivering assignments on various sectors. Our dynamic team consist of over 80 Qualitative Field Researchers, over 100 Supervisors over 50 field coordinators with over 25 head office support stuff. Join our team of professionals and be part of our energetic team that is committed in bringing change by providing adequate research findings and advisory service for policy makers and contribute in the development of Ethiopia.
General Duties and responsibilities
· Provide market feedback to Frontieri’s leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and service development ideas;
· Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, analyze risk, identify and develop Frontieri’s unique cutting edge propositions ;
· Meet up with potential clients by growing ,maintaining and leveraging different networks;
· Develop dynamic presentations and proposals for clients and internal staffs;
· Developing and managing successful strategic partnerships and diversification to grow business;
· Attend industry associations, conferences, seminars; and events to improve Frontieri’s visibility;
· Undertake outreach activities of Frontieri (including discussion forums);
· Increasing client base and retaining relationships with existing clients;
· Work with technical staff and other internal division leaders to meet client needs;
· Following industry trends locally and internationally;
· Reporting on successes and areas of improvements;
· Layout proper branding and re-branding strategies ;
· Align all business activities and decisions with Frontieri’s vision and mission;
· Protects Frontieri’s value by keeping all information confidential;
· Enhances Frontieri’s reputation by accomplishing new and different/overrated requests;
· Collaborate with all staff and the management to ensure that the website aligns with the brand strategy and meets Frontieri’s standard ;
· Handles all other activities assigned by the Managing partner.
Master’s in business, management, finance, economics or related fields, with over five years of direct private business development experience, PhD is advantageous;
· Excellent analytical ,problem solving ,decision-making skills;
· Exceptional leadership and management skills;
· Exceptional communication ,presentation and negotiation skills;
· Strong business acumen;
· Detail-oriented , persuasive with clean cut appearance/personality ;
· Experience working to and exceeding targets;
· Excelling in communicating with local and international clients;
· Excellent in written and spoken English is a must; additional language is a plus;
· Comfortable with local and international travels.
- Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their application/motivation letter along with updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly marking the position title on the subject line.
Qualified females are highly encouraged to apply!