WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Delivery |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world, with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. However, we don’t just move goods, we have a very clear purpose: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
As an employer we provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference people bring to our business and together we share in the pride of building one of the world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist, we offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be a direct link between DPDHL and our customers in Ethiopia.
Would you like to help identify a customer’s unique needs and make sure that those needs are met? Are you interested in building an ongoing, long-term relationship with your customers?
Would you like to make customers feel valued and encourage them to remain loyal to DPDHL Company?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Seek to win new customers.
- Plan and manage all-sized Business Customers.
- Drive strategic business development
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market.
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Closes business connecting a customer need with a DPDHL solution and the value it may create for the customer.
- Supports customer retention by conducting joints visits
- Support Sales department to fine tune strategic directive
- Organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Uses networks within DPDHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
Your profile should look like:
- Experience in Business Development and Sales within the Ethiopian Market
- Minimum 5-7yrs knowledge and experience in Freight Forwarding, Logistics and Transportation
- Knowledge and experience of managing multiple/varied customers
- For this position, fluency in oral and written Mandarin is required.
- Good communication and presentation skills, superior selling experience in competitive markets
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoys communication and interaction with people
- Highly result oriented
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CVs through Ethiojobs.net