|Location||N/S Lafto, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Gutu Oromia Business Sc. has been in business since 2010 engaging in different investments and trading activities. Now, the company needs someone capable of helping it to make turnaround in its business trajectory by revitalizing business activities. The ideal candidate shall be energetic, enthusiastic, working hard and knowledgeable about business environment, legal framework, logistic, international trade and etc.
He/she will report to the General Manager of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Business Development officer in collaboration with the General Manager will:
- Identify/ screen viable areas of business activity or investment that the company shall undertake;
- Prepare annual plan and budget for the approval of the Board of Directors;
- Execute the annual plan and report the performance to the Board of Directors at least every month;
- Prepare proposals that can improve the financial standing of the company for the approval of the Board of Directors;
- Assist the General Manager in liaising and dealing with customers, banks, logistic companies and other stakeholders;
- Advice and work to enhance on various financing source for the company;
- Perform other duties when instructed by the General Manager.
- Education BA/ MA/ MBA in business management, accounting, finance, economics or related
- Work Experience: He/she should have at least prior experience working in share company which engages in merchandising, manufacturing, international trade and related; 5 years of practical work experience for BA or 3 years for MA/MBA degree
- Language Afan Oromo, Amharic and English are required.
Salary and Benefits:To be negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter, CV, & relevant credentials within five consecutive working days from the date of announcement.
Address:- N/S Lafto sub city, Wereda 12 around Lafto View Eyo’el building 4th Floor, Office no 407.
Tel. Office 0114701430, Mobile 0953403313