|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:|
· Represent the program and delivery of coaching and training activities under respective Woreda with the support from Program coordinator and Program manager.
· Deliver training for women and girls on basic business and life skills based on developed curriculum.
· Conduct follow-up with trainees to answer any questions and ensure that curricula are being implemented correctly and effectively
· Facilitate and coordinate the components of youth workforce development activities, like facilitate trainings, provide coaching and organized mentoring and work placement programs for unemployed and underemployed youth.
· Work with the LEEP program staff to adapt the curriculum to the needs of Young women.
· Conduct post-training assessments upon the completion of each training and support the trainees in developing their own business plan.
· Conduct follow up meetings with Young women’s leadership and economic empowerment Academe’s beneficiaries and provide technical support in the process of setting up small businesses.
· Conduct follow-up and a mentoring visit to graduates starting a small business.
· Organize special learning events for trainees by inviting guest speakers to positively influence them.
· Organize/arrange special events for trainees to display their talents, business ideas, traditional skills products, etc.
· Prepare and revise action plans to support mentoring and coaching activities.
· Prepare monthly progress reports and provide analysis and recommendations on the training/training offered.
· Prepare and submit success as well as challenges of the training along with monthly progress reports.
· Any other duties and responsibilities that can be given by immediate and technical supervisors.
· Facilitate the active participation and building of trust with communities and other stakeholders and work closely with IGAs, TVETs, youth associations, private sectors, FTCs or PTCs, Youth focused government organizations, training institutes and etc.
· Spearhead the mobilization of all stakeholders and follow up routine tasks of the program implementation at site level as required by the Program coordinator .
· Ensure the regular program component data collection and reporting is on time.
· Coach and record participant personal development plan (PDP) progress
· Organize workshops and trainings under the direction of the Program coordinator.
· Work closely with Woreda Women, Children and Youth Affair Offices/other partners.
· Be part of the planning team of the LEEP program staff at Woreda level.
· Be the translator of local languages for other program staff, consultants and visitors.
Carry out other duties as requested by the program Programme coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Year of service (0-3 years)
· Bachelor degree in field (s) such as: sociology, Community development and adult education, rural development, business Education, Business, developmental psychology, economics, commerce and related courses
· Age 21-27
· Speaks the local language fluently.
· Excellent understanding of the culture and ways of living of target communities.
· Good written and spoken English.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and excellent awareness about communities, government structure and etc.
· Good report writing skill; able to collect document and share records and information.
· Ability and willingness to travel and work in rural Kebeles where the program is implemented, within approved security frameworks.
· Basic computer skills and mobile literacy are desirable.
· Experiences of working in NGOs; and communities at grass root level are advantageous
Experiences in volunteering, community service and passion for development work are advantageous
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en