|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Light for the World -International is an international non-for-profit organization operating in Ethiopia with registration No. 1706. We enable crucial eye health services and help empower people with disabilities in some of the poorest regions of the world. Our programmes include:
- Eye Health – preventing blindness and promoting eye health for all
- Education – ensuring children with disabilities receive quality, inclusive education.
- Work – enhancing access for persons with disabilities to opportunities for employment and self-employment
- Neglected Tropical Diseases – elimination and control of neglected tropical diseases.
We focus on the poorest and hardest to reach because that’s where we will have the biggest impact. We create change through local people, organizations, and structures because we want our impact to last.
The Country office of Light for the World- International in Ethiopia is looking for an external eligible certified audit firm registered under AABE to undertake the annual audit for the fiscal year ending 31st December 2021 in line with IPSAS Accrual bases of Accounting.
Therefore, the Country Office herby invites qualified and interested Audit firm to collect Terms of Reference (TOR) from our office whose address is mentioned below. Interested Audit firm also requested to submit the following documents to participate in the bid process for annual Audit service. Interested organizations can send the following documents through (email@example.com) or bring to our office until 19th of November 2021, 5:30 PM.
Required documents are;
- Profile of the firm
- Copy of Certificate of compliance from the office of the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE).
- Copy of renewed Trade license,
- Copy of TIN and VAT certificate
- Copy of ACCA Certificate
- Technical and Financial Proposal
- Estimated Time frame required to complete the audit (as per the TOR)
- Minimum 7 years work experience with NGOs and including in IPSAS accrual-based accounting.
- Prove of evidence from at least 3 organizations
- Draft audit report for review by the management
- Final audit report in 4 copies both soft and hard copy
- Management Letter
- Interested and qualified audit firms that fulfill the above requirement submit the following documents to Light for the World Ethiopia office .
Our physical Address is:
LIGHT FOR THE WORLD –International
Africa Avenue, Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 01/19 , H. No 015,
Bedesta Building 5th floor Room No. 502
P.O. Box 27744
NB: Light for the Word-International reserves the right to cancel the bid and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award.