|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
DAI, a global consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior candidates for technical and managerial long-terms position for an anticipated new activity in Ethiopia funded by USAID– Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement in Ethiopia (SAGCE). SAGCE is
expected to be a five-year program. Through SAGCE, USAID/Ethiopia seeks to strategically use its convening power and limited resources to support Ethiopian stakeholders from government, civil society and the private sector in applying locally-led, problem driven, adaptive approaches.
Ethiopian Nationals Are Strongly Encouraged To Apply
Long-and short-term experts with eight (8) or more years of experience in the following areas are sought in the following technical fields.
- Service Delivery Improvement
- Budget Planning and Execution
- Public Financial Management
- Civil Society Strengthening
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Reporting
- Grants Development and Management
- USAID project Finance, Operations, and Contract Administration
- University degree in a relevant field (such as Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration, etc.) from an accredited university required. An advanced degree (master’s or higher) is preferred.
- At least 8 years of technical experience in area of expertise.
- At least 5 years of progressive management and leadership experience for managerial positions.
- Experience in Ethiopia highly preferred; in the East Africa region, required.
- Experience with USAID and/or other international donor programs.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - in English required. Amharic language skills strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV and cover letter no later than November 6, 2020 to the following email address: Ethiopia_SAGCE@dai.com. Early applications are encouraged. Please include your area of expertise in the subject line of the email (for example, “Public Private Partnership expert”).