|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
CALL FOR RESUMES
Ethiopia Food and Agriculture System Transformation (FAST)
DAI is a world-renowned international development organization with over 50 years of experience focused on social and economic development challenges caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. We work with a wide range of clients, including national and local governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations, and philanthropies.
DAI is seeking qualified candidates for multiple positions for the upcoming five-year USAID-funded Ethiopia Food and Agriculture System Transformation (FAST) program. The USAID/Ethiopia program will focus on facilitating private-sector-led growth that increases access to healthy diets for all while making the food and agriculture system more demand driven, competitive, inclusive, and sustainable. Furthermore, the program aims to create a more resilient agriculture system, responsive to shocks, stresses, opportunities and trends in production, markets, and operating contexts. This program plans to implement throughout Ethiopia with an envisioned Zone of Influence (ZOI) comprised of 132 woredas.
DAI is seeking qualified candidates with a passion for building the resilience capacities and overall livelihoods of Ethiopian communities. Please send us an application if you are a dedicated professional who enjoys being part of a dynamic team with previous experience on donor-funded programs and strong English skills.
- A Master’s Degree with minimum 7-years relevant work experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree minimum of 10-years of relevant work experience, in one or more of the following areas:
- Agriculture and Agribusiness
- Market Systems and Private Sector Engagement
- Resilience and Livelihoods
- Nutrition and Food Security
- Climate Change Adaptation and Natural Resource Management
- Partnership Development
- Gender Equity and Youth Social Inclusion
- Information Communications Technologies
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Communications and Knowledge Management
- Project Finance, Operations, and Administration
Follow this link to DAI’s career page: https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=6398. Once there, select the “apply for this position” button at the bottom of the page and begin the application process.
Applicants will only be contacted if they meet the minimum qualifications for the position.