|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Adwork's 3 CONTRES
The Adwork's Group, whose head office is located in Orléans, operates in the field of temporary work and today has 27 agencies across the country. The Adwork's Group is made up of generalist agencies, capable of satisfying our partners for all of their human resources needs. Find us on
ADWORK'S Contres is recruiting for one of its clients CANALIZERS (M / F).
The piper can intervene on new construction sites but also on the old one where his work will be summarized in missions of improvement of the existing networks or their maintenance.
On the construction site, the piper carries out several types of intervention:
- drilling of the trenches with site machinery according to the plans and specifications of the project manager.
- construction of water tanks or aqueducts.
- creation of openings and accesses for future repairs and maintenance visits.
- road repair: it redesigns roads, streets, and sidewalks once the networks are installed.
- installation of electrical cable networks, gas pipes and even fiber optic networks.
Experience in this profession, good physical condition.
Ability to carry and tow heavy objects.
Training to learn the trade if possible.