|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2020|
|Category|| Hospitality |
Hotel / Restaurant
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of canteen staff & Users
- Manage Canteen operation ( Opening and closing canteen for allocated work times. Preparing and selling menu items as per the canteen menu. Serving staff .
- Effective communication.
- Management of manuals, policies and procedures.
- Cost management and record keeping.
- Stock management.
- Ensuring canteen security and Health
- Miscellaneous duties related to the work
- BA Degree in Hotel Management
- Delegation: Assign tasks using such techniques as needs analysis, individual skills assessment, objective setting and communication.
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
- Performance management, supervisory: Demonstrate ability to relate to, communicate with and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Planning: Skillfully determine whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way of completing the task and preparing to overcome expected difficulties.
- One to two years’ management experience in kitchen operations and in food service.
Should apply in person or sending their CV & supporting documents. (Scanned copies of qualification).By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or mail by the following address:-
Repi –Wilmar Soap & Detergent S.Co
Human Resource Department.
Tell +251 113693582
P.O. Box 5537