|Location||Boset Woreda, East Shoa Zone, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2021|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Care for Child and Family Organization/CCFO/ is a Child Focused community based organization registered as an Board-led organization with CSO Agency. CCFO is an implementing partner of Child Fund Ethiopia invite’s interested and qualified individuals.
Be responsible for the overall Coordination and implementation of ‘Strengthening of vulnerable women in food security, IGAs and savings and credit Associations, as well as increased environmental protection project in five kebeles of Boset.
- Ensure project implementation as per agreed policies, procedures and in compliance with LoA, MoU and other contractual agreements made with donors as well with concerned government offices.
- Be responsible for the overall coordination of BMZ project implementation, project resource management and Provide technical support to concerned project staffs on designing practical strategies for practicing Livelihood and NRM.
- Regularly monitor the activities at office and field level with households and ensure timely implementation.
- Assess the needs through household surveys and focus groups discussions.
- Prepare and submit Annual Operational plan and Annual, Quarter, monthly report as per the agreement for both donor and government signatory offices
Term of employement
- Contract with possible renewal
Minimum Requirement and Educational Background:
- Minimum of BA /preferably Master Degree in Rural Development, Agricultural Economics, Livelihood or other related field
- Five years’ experience in coordination and project management, related to Livelihood and NRM in International or local non-government organizations.
- Good communication skill in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, team oriented work styles, Analytical report writing and documentation skills. Leadership, problem solving, excellent oral and written communication, Strong knowledge of computer micro soft windows environment, Analysis, and networking. Strong interest and commitment to work with vulnerable rural communities, a demonstrable attitude for teamwork and high level of integrity and honesty
Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable copy of educational documents, CV, testimonies and other pertinent documents that verify the requirements to Care for child and Family organization Office or with email address email@example.com within 10 working days as of this announcement.
Qualified Women Applicants are highly encouraged!
N.B: For further information please contact CCFO office in Olenchiti Town through telephone number 022 113 01 44 P.O.Box 09 Olenchiti Or ChildFund Ethiopia National Office: 011 661 29 28 P.O.Box 5545