|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 25, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
- Ensure appropriate community messages are transferred to clients, local government partners, vendors, non-clients and other key actor
- Engage with communities and local authorities to ensure proper targeting, registration using digital mechanism of cash transfer beneficiaries as standard operating guidelines and Prepare detail joint action plan for community level implementation of Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance(MPCA) plan in the project areas
- Ensure proper implementation of MPCA project in collaboration with the different stakeholders and other member agencies in the project areas
- Facilitate post distribution monitoring activities are fully documented, including systematic and timely data collection as required.
- Capacitate the community facilitators, staffs under his/her supervision, and others (if any) on MPCA. - Support and mentor the FSP to meet the humanitarian principles during MPCA/facilitating the payment to the beneficiaries.
- Prepare reports as per set schedules (monthly, quarterly and annually) on grant activities, indicators and achievements to WV
Required Professional Experience
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Experience in implementation of Cash in sectoral interventions (Food, shelter, NFIs, and others)
- Humanitarian field experience with substantial exposure to aid agencies’ commodity and aid assistance business processes under chronic and rapid emergency contexts.
- At least three 3 years’ experience in a proven cash and voucher based program design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. Working with FSPs, and private sectors. o Operational o Strategic / Managerial
Required Education, Training, License, Registration, And Certification
- University Degree Agri-Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Rural Development, Banking, project Management.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in cash transfer or cash voucher related program, Livelihoods program, and grant management.
Preferred Knowledge And Qualifications
- Ability to provide support, training and coaching to staff, FSP and
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) with ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively with senior internal and external stakeholders
Place of Work: Bale, Gorada mole, Delomena woreda
DURATION OF THE CONTRACT; Five (5) months with possibility of extension based on performance and availability of budget.