|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Company profile- GERANBA BOTTLING PLC is company engaged in bottling and distribution of natural spring water to local and international markets with its brand name “SOUTH SPRING “. The company aspires to become the leading natural spring water provider in East Africa and Middle East by exceeding customers’ expectations. Currently, we are looking for Passionate and enthusiastic professionals staffs to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures.
- Maintains adequate petty cash fund.
- Keep cash on hand in safe custody at any time.
- Receives cash and check payments from customers and records amount received.
- Issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers
- Receives all monies received from vehicle sales.
- Files all cash receipt records, bank receipts and other transaction documents.
- Prepares cash deposits to the company’s bank account and fills out the cash control sheet daily.
- Maintain accurate cash drawer.
- Reconciles the cash balance at hand with the daily transactions
- BA Degree or Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- 1 year For BA 2 years For Diploma experience
Application- Interested Applicant Meeting the above requirements can submit or send their C.V and non-returnable copies of academic documents testimonials in person or email address email@example.com within 5 consecutive working days from the advertisement announced.
Can directly submit to:
Geranba Bottling Plc Head Office Addis Ababa, kotebe – Lam Beret
Left to Kidane Mihiret Church