|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
To ensure smooth petty cash management at central services.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Makes petty cash expenditures, and pays certified vouchers.
- Compiles petty cash replenishment vouchers and other payment vouchers to allow the mission to meet its financial obligation.
- Verifies cash balance daily and makes sure it's reconciled with SAP balance.
- Ensures that all the documentation is complete, accurate, and in accordance with regulations.
- Follow up and send reminders for advance payment and outstanding bills.
- Requests cash replenishment as needed based on UB petty cash policy
- Keep the confidentiality of financial information
- Being punctual and strictly following the office discipline of the organization.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Financial Controller.
- BA in Accounting and Finance.
- Minimum 1-2 Years of Cashier Experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.