|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2019|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Company Background, Project Description, Duties and Responsibilities…
- Evertop sportswear plc. Is a sister company for a Youngone company located in Seoul Korea. Its main production is garment, sportswear coats. It was established in Ethiopia in November 2016. It started producing in the mid of 2017. Evertop is looking for energetic candidates to fill the job position required above.
- Day-to-day accounting, invoicing, cash and petty cash management and internal /external financial reporting ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Cash banking and related reconciliations
- Prepare Payment Vouchers, General Journals and Deposit Vouchers ensuring that the documents are legal and authentic
- Keeping document files sequentially,
- Keeping document files sequentially
Any other duties delegated from time to time by management
Qualifications, Skills, competence or any requirement for the position
- Accounting and finance/Casher
- Basic computer skill
- Keen eye for numbers
- BA/BSC Degree
- At least 2 years of work experience with a minimum of 1 year in an Import/export-oriented company would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with colleagues, management and external parties.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English including business terminology required.
- Familiarity with Ethiopian laws and policies related to PLCs regarding accounting procedures and tax filings.
Clear details of the application options. How the application should be clear please include the E-mail Application receiving options
The following documents should be included in your application: -
- Hand written or typed application letter in English
- Curriculum Vitae which should also include 2 referees, contact details and present salary
- Copies of testimonials
- Copy of work experience
- First chance will be given for Female candidates