Cashier and Scheduler
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
|Category|| Cashier |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Company: Rohobot Home Based Health Care Service P.L.C|
Rohobot home based health care service established to January 2017 to provide quality home based health care service for chronic illness and elderly people with skilled health professionals at affordable price
Position Title: Cashier and Scheduler
Reports To: Supervisor
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Number required: 1(one)
Employment type: Permanent
Job description for Finance and Scheduler
Duty and responsibility
1. Develop and maintain financial analysis and reporting activities for organization
• Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers
• Ensure completeness of supporting documentations for payment.
• Invoice coding and data input into Peachtree on a daily basis.
• Responsible for petty cash disbursements, replenishment and petty cash count.
• Ensure bank and petty cash transactions are recorded on a daily basis.
• Prepare monthly cash-flow control sheets with original documents of all transactions and send to General Manager and Supervisor.
• In coordination with Supervisor ensure the positive cash flow in the right department.
• Review department budget activities to ensure cost efficiency.
• Ensure all transactions are processed and ready in time for month end and quarter end close as per agreed timetable
• Review payment vouchers, bank & petty cash control sheets
• Advance reconciliation and claims for completeness and accuracy.
• Manage filing/archiving of all documents and admin files (including invoices,
payment vouchers, credit memos, expense reports
• Prepare and adjust finance journal entries as required
• Support the annual financial audit processes through the preparation of standard reports as well as other custom reports as requested
• Coordinate with General Manager and Supervisor in preparation of financial reports and statements
• Pay any type of fee that is required by the organization
• Calculate monthly salary and pay the employees of the organization
• Assist in managing account payable and receivable activities
• Administer all payroll activities as well as Pension, Income tax payments and Withholding
• Ensure all procurements comply with competitive 3 quotes bidding.
• Follow up on Payments from Clients
• Remind patient contact person on advance payment
• Prepare and provide payment settlement each month for patient contact person and final Settlement after service has ended
• Issue the respective receipt for all the organization income payments and costs
2. Patient Agreement
• Make arrangement for quantity Assurance for new patient assessment and collect report
• Sign organization service contract and check the availability of vital sign monitoring equipment’s and follow up sheet
• Collect the advance payment and issue the respective receipt
• Prepare schedule
• Prepare and distribute monthly nursing schedule for health care provider every month.
• Develop and distribute schedule for health care providers and share for family and quality assurance, General Manager at the beginning of each month
• Update day to day health care provider schedule
• Follow up with patient contact person on the general service provided every week by phone/email and report to Supervisor, Quality Assurance and General Manger
• If there are any complaints accommodate based on the organization HR manual and if the issue is not solved report to supervisor.
4. Prepare weekly and monthly report of the finance and schedule of the organization
5. Any additional activity assigned by the Super Visor
• Ability and skill to follow up patient condition
• Leadership skill
• Willing to participate
• Degree in Accounting and finance
• 6 Month and above working experience
• Trained in Peachtree
• Can Speak and wright English Fluently
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 4500.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 4500.00|