|Location||West Guji, Bule Hora project office, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Ensure minimum petty cash is available for the normal functioning at field office level.
- Check all financial documents are reviewed and approved before payments are affected.
- Replenish all documents on time so that the organization record shows up to date balance.
- Follow and pay all field office cash commitment are paid on time e.g. telephone, electric, & water bills.
- Report all cash shortage/ overage and all unpaid vouchers of more than reasonable time.
- Support the Emergency response Finance and admin Officer in paying tax issues to the relevant tax authority.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Ensure that storage areas, facilities and equipment’s meet the minimum requirements and standards.
- Control incoming supplies by checking brand, quality and quantity of good received against the actual order. Follow PIE’s receiving procedures strictly while receiving the deliveries. Reject any unacceptable food or products and inform immediate supervisor accordingly.
- Report any discrepancies or damage immediately, before signing the reception document.
- Immediately after reception of goods update stock cards and/or create stock cards for all stock items, register on the stock card the reference number of the reception document.
- Insure items are properly organized and are correctly stored, well protected & fully identified (cleanliness, security, access …).
- S/He is responsible for the management and control of “sensitive” goods numbers of lots, expiry dates, and packaging and special storage condition
- Diploma holder in Business Administration, Purchasing & Supplies Management and/or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- At least two years of experience in storekeeping, warehousing, stock control or related work in NGO.
- The closing date for the application in July 6.2021. Qualified candidates should submit the application form found with this link http://ethiojobs.net/docs/Plan_Int_Application_Form.docx through www.Ethiojobs.net
This position is only open to Ethiopian Nationals, who must be eligible to live and work in Ethiopia.
More information about Plan International can be found on http://plan-international.org
References will be taken and background and anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Child Protection Policy. Plan operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.
As an international child centered community development organization, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children's rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we as an organization, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.