WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Awi Zone, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Manage and archive incoming and outgoing mail
- Update the incoming and outgoing mail book
- Receive people outside COOPI
- Custody of petty cash;
- Maintain daily record of cash in/out/balance;
- In collaboration with Finance Manager replenish the petty cash as per COOPI procedures;
- Make cash and cheque payments abiding by COOPI procedures;
- Ensure that necessary codes are filled in before settling payments;
- Properly fill payment vouchers;
- Ensure no blank cheque is signed;
- Ensure bank transfers and cheque withdrawals are finalized;
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- BA or Diploma in Accounting and management or related fields
- A minimum of two years of relevant working experience with International NGOs or private sector in a similar position
- Fluency in English and Amharic
- Proven capacity to work in a team is essential.
- Experience in liaising with governmental/local authorities, IOs and NGOs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful environments and under pressure.
- Computer literate, with excellent command of Microsoft Excel.
- If you are interested and qualified candidate, please send your application and CV via ethiojobs. net.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply!