Cashier Store Keeper
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
|Category|| Cashier |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The cashier storekeeper reports directly to the Finance Officer and receives additional guidance from the Finance and Admin Coordinator. The post holder will be responsible for efficient and satisfactory provision of all cashier services. S/he will receive payments made to field office team, deposit cash and cheques to bank account, preparing and effecting cash and cheque payments as per the directives.
- Ensure proper handling of warehouse goods and properties with consistent management and use goods receiving notes, good issue and bin-card, Handles Receiving and issue of fuel coupons and materials from store, Ensure proper reconciliation of physical count with bin cards and stock cards and report the results regularly.
- As the cash custodian, he/she ensures proper handling of the material supplies according to the material management and finance guidelines of WVE.
- Report the likely risks to the store and properties therein before any damage occurs and report any damage or missing properties in the store immediately after incidence and seeks safe disposal as soon as possible.
- Create well-structured filing system and being responsible for the overall Financial Hardcopy filing system.
- Performs other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Able to work with simple technical skills and deliver capacities to the position.
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Technical Training qualifications required: Excellent computer skills in Excel.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification: Degree in Accounting, Business and related field.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications : Ability to act in professional and ethical manner; Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, participatory approach and sustainable development.
Travel and/or Work, Environment, Requirement : The position requires willingness to be Woreda-based and with frequent travel to visit to the outreach locations.