|Location||Wolita Sodo, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Effects approved cash payment, fuel coupons and materials from store
- Handles cash collection and timely deposit in the bank
- Prepares RO/Project/AP’s revolving fund replenishment
- Prepares deposit voucher to record cash collection and deposits
- Ensure proper reconciliation of physical count with bin cards and stock cards and report the results to the RO/Project/AP Finance Officer regularly
- As the cash custodian, he/she ensures safety deposit of financial assets, handles the material supplies according to the material management and finance guidelines of WVE
- Report the likely risks to the store and properties therein before any damage occurs and report any damage or missing properties in the store immediately after incidence and seeks safe disposal as soon as possible.
- Handles all bank matters except collecting check books, which have to be done by the accountants;
- Assists the accountant in canceling payment document, i.e. putting paid stamps on used receipts, invoices and rechecks the completeness of financial documents, approval signatures and attached financial documents
Qualifications Required: Degree/ Diploma in Accounting or related field
3. Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience in Cashier/Store Keeper
NGO experience is preferred
Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to email@example.com and or via www.ethiojobs.net
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies