|Location||Abala and Chinaksen Base, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
COOPI Ethiopia is Seeking for two qualified and competent two Cashier/Store Keepers to be based in Abala and Chinaksen Base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and archive incoming and outgoing mail
- Update the incoming and outgoing mail book
- Receive people outside COOPI
- Custody of petty cash;
- Maintain daily record of cash in/out/balance;
- In collaboration with Finance Manager replenish the petty cash as per COOPI procedures;
- Make cash and cheque payments abiding by COOPI procedures;
- Ensure that necessary codes are filled in before settling payments;
- Properly fill payment vouchers;
- Ensure no blank cheque is signed;
- Ensure bank transfers and cheque withdrawals are finalized;
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Basic start salary of ETB 6,825
Gross salary of ETB 7,684.95 month including, income tax, monthly insurance cost, pension contribution plus another benefit.
Net payment will be between ETB 10,864.75 and 10,096.25 including hardship and field allowance if based in Ab’Ala and Chinaksen.
Qualification and Experience
- BA or Diploma in Accounting and management or related fields
- A minimum of two years of relevant working experience with International NGOs or private sector in a similar position
- Fluency in English and Amharic
- Proven capacity to work in a team is essential.
- Experience in liaising with governmental/local authorities, IOs and NGOs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful environments and under pressure.
- Computer literate, with excellent command of Microsoft Excel.