|Date Posted||October 31, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Duty Station: Kambazuria AP
- Effects approved cash payment, fuel coupons and materials from store
- Handles cash collection and timely deposit in the bank
- Prepares RO/Project/AP’s revolving fund replenishment
- Prepares deposit voucher to record cash collection and deposits
- Ensure proper reconciliation of physical count with bin cards and stock cards and report the results to the RO/Project/AP Finance Officer regularly
- As the cash custodian, he/she ensures safety deposit of financial assets, handles the material supplies according to the material management and finance guidelines of WVE
- Report the likely risks to the store and properties therein before any damage occurs and report any damage or missing properties in the store immediately after incidence and seeks safe disposal as soon as possible.
- Handles all bank matters except collecting check books, which have to be done by the accountants;
- Assists the accountant in canceling payment document, i.e. putting paid stamps on used receipts, invoices and rechecks the completeness of financial documents, approval signatures and attached financial documents.
- Ensure receipt of all goods/materials procured/ supplied by donation into the warehouse, certify that they are as detailed on supporting procurement documentation and accepted by incoming inspection, against issuing of Goods Receiving Note (G.R.N)
- Properly manage goods/materials in an orderly manner according to the stock classification, oversees and administers the operations of stock movement
- Distribute stock items/transit items against a properly authorized ware house requisition and adjust bin card accordingly.
- Store management as per the standard and timely inventory and recording.
- Maintain files appropriately to the activities of the work unit, such as invoice, copy of P/R, P/O, GRN, Warehouse Issue Ticket…etc.; distribute copy documents to the concerned work unit & staff.
- Other key tasks given by the supervisors,
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- BA Degree/ Diploma in Accounting or related field
Preferred Knowledge And Qualifications
- Basic computer skills and digital cash management
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-work and collaboration in a diverse cultural environment.
- Consistently achieves high-level results, manages and delivers projects on-time and on-budget.
Required Professional Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Cashier/Store Keeper
- NGO experience is preferred
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only