|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
|Category|| Economics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|· Schedule, Control & Monitor Import Category purchases ensuring lowest TCO while managing desired quality, inbound freight optimization and timing, ensuring minimum inventory levels and cash flow management with due regard to economic pressures & FX availability.|
· In conjunction and coordination with the concerned parties in the supply chain department, assure getting the right kind of PI’s from foreign suppliers and submit to banks for possible forex allocation;
· Schedule, Control & Monitor domestically sourced category purchases ensuring lowest TCO while managing desired quality, inbound freight optimization while selecting, developing and promoting local suppliers, developing enduring relationships ensuring JIT management controls.
· Achieves financial objectives by participating in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
· Completes Procurement operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
· Participate and contribute, to product development activities including TCO of formulation, packaging and efficacy to the New Product Development Committee.
· Supports the product development & technology initiatives for the category.
· Ensure all activities related to the function comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
· Participate in the company’s management team meetings, strategy, Health & Safety program, insurance/benefits committees and others as required.
· Meet targets articulated in supply chain plans, product development briefs in terms of product quality, timeliness and cost.
· Resolve quires which can come from 3rd party stack holders;
Other duties and activities as reasonably directed by the SCM or other senior executives of the companyrmulate budget;
o Purchasing and supplies management BSC and 3 years or Diploma and 5 years’ experience FMCG/ soap and detergent environment.
ERP knowledge SAP preferable
Basic computer skill
o Purchasing and supplies management MSC and 2 years’ Experience or BSC and 5 years’ experience or Diploma and 7 years’ experience FMCG/ soap and detergent environment.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their applications including the following:
• Cover letter specifying the position there are applying to;
• Curriculum vitae and
• Non-returnable copies of academic diplomas and other testimonials.
Should apply in person or sending their CV & supporting documents. (Scanned copies of qualification).By e-mail email@example.com
Repi –Wilmar Soap & Detergent PLC