|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Beauval ZooParc is committed to working for Sustainable Development and for corporate social responsibility.
Ready to join our new CSR and Sustainable Development department?
Come join us to support our development as part of our CSR and Sustainable Development policy.
TODAY, YOU ARE…
- An expert in hygiene, safety, health and the environment with experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
- A technical referent who masters the various risks and who has knowledge of HACCP methods, ICPE, DASRI and environmental management, health and safety management systems (good knowledge of ISO 14001 and 26000 standards, knowledge of ISO 45001 and 50001, REACH, RP / BPH would be a plus)
- An analyst in waste management and treatment (dangerous, non-dangerous, etc.) and environmental protection (prevention of pollution, etc.)
- A proactive employee, capable of carrying out several projects simultaneously and who accompanies, trains and federates around his projects
- A persuasive manager with management and force of proposal on all HSE subjects
AT ZOOPARC DE BEAUVAL, YOU WILL BE ...
Attached to the Director of CSR and Sustainable Development, Your Missions Will Be Elaborate , In Connection With The latter, The Strategy For The Prevention Of Professional Risks And The Environment By Respecting The Strategy Of The Company And Participating In The Raising In Skills Of All Employees On These Topics
- Carry out a diagnostic on the use of chemical products and transmit good practices (chemical risk management, etc.)
- Analyze practices and the life cycle of waste. Optimizing sorting and waste treatment channels and bringing about a reduction in nuisances and environmental impacts (protocols, indicators)
- Analyzing practices and proposing action plans in pest management
- Health and security
- Establish, animate and apply the safety and health at work policy
- Carry out job studies, guarantee the updating of the DUERP and the follow-up of associated prevention actions
- Reduce work accidents, prevent occupational diseases and improve the ergonomics of workstations
- Carry out field audits and check the application of safety instructions (wearing PPE, monitoring driving licenses, etc.)
- Ensure relations with external service providers, participate in external communication (town hall, prefecture, labor inspectorate, DDSP, firefighters, occupational medicine, DREAL, etc.) and participate in occupational health and safety meetings
- Manage in the event of an incident, accident or dangerous situation, analyze the causes and propose corrective actions
- Participate in the Sustainable Development project in the company (federate employees around the theme, pilot and lead actions in terms of energy savings and renewable energies)
- Ensure regulatory compliance with safety and environment (monitoring ICPE, internal social and environmental audits of our suppliers, creation of action plans, drafting of procedures)
- Establish methods for characterizing environments (water, air, soil) and water analysis (drinking, worn etc ...)
- Propose and lead investment projects in terms of safety and the environment
JOIN THE BEAUVALIANS FAMILY ...
You will be a player in the conservation of species and raising awareness of biodiversity.
You will evolve in an exotic environment with a unique atmosphere.
You will meet beautiful people and grow personally and professionally.
You will take up new challenges and experience the joy of revealing yourself!
And the adventure may not stop there! Tomorrow, you can consider evolving in another profession, in your department or elsewhere ... The future, we will build it together!
We use the masculine only to lighten the text. This position is open to women and men. The Beauval ZooParc practices employment equity (Egapro Index 2019: 94/100).