|Location||Boke, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the position:
To Plan, implement and monitor the Community Engagement and sponsorship Project (CESP) at the AP level by partnering with all sector project officers and other stakeholders and provide technical support, ensuring the integration of program with sponsorship business and compliance to World Vision's sponsorship policies and standards in order to maintain the sustained relationship between children/families and communities and sponsor/donors so as achieve the child well-being.
· Collaborate and work in integration with technical project officers by handling the allocated RC and program activities in the KAs. provides technical support and ensure that children are being monitored, benefited from and are participating in the program.
· Develop a plan for implementing sponsorship 2.0 initiatives in the AP in collaboration with the AP team and ensure quality and timeliness by delivering the required production.
· Plan and conduct capacity building trainings on sponsorship activities, new initiatives, positive parenting and child development for front line staff and volunteers, and organize and engage local communities and partners in sponsorship business activities and monitor its implementation.
· Facilitate and monitor RC Management, Sponsorship Performances (SOIs, CMS and other GNOD Issues, etc.), data reconciliation and system upgrades, system functionality, RC/family support and participations using various tools, and analyze and share the reports with all concerned for timely action.
· Ensure and monitor all CESP activities, the integration of sponsorship with programs and maintain the quality and timeliness of all sponsorship communications (SOIS), CMS and GNOD related issues.
· Facilitate and take part in quality delivery of inputs for APRs and Christmas Cards designs and provide comments and feedbacks to contribute to quality product and timely delivery to respective sponsors and SOs.
· Follow up child well-being (CWB) cases (education, health/nutrition and protection, etc.), annualize with AP team and take action engaging all responsible stakeholders.
· Plan and implement funds like Birthday Bounce Back/birthday gifts, gift kits and GNs aligned with the standards and the organization’s development approaches.
· Coordinate and take part in timely management of AP transitions related activities like Project Closure Comment/report, Fare-well Letters and video, and RC drops as per the SOs guidance.
· Facilitate and take part in Sponsorship Audit and other accountability review processes at AP and handle the implementation of audit recommendations to ensure that the identified gaps are addressed in timely manner.
· Support system and data management specialist during work load and in absence of the staff from AP area by handling sponsorship system and data management related activities.
· Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual sponsorship accomplishment reports to all concerned in timely manner
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Qualification required: BA in English, Psychology, Sociology, and other related fields
· Experience: 3 years & above
· Preferred: MA English, Psychology, Sociology, Development studies and other relevant fields with experience 1 year and above in child sponsorship and development
· Technical Training qualifications required: Professional technical skill desired
o Basic computer skills in Windows, Ms Excel, Word, publisher and power point.
o Proven negotiation skills,
o Fluent writing and spoken English.
Other: Good knowledge in WV sponsorship programs is preferred.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: both Office and field/community-based.
Travel: 5% Domestic is required.
Interested applicants are required to Write Position Title on the subject line and attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to Recruitment_ethiopia@wvi.org or through ethiojobs.net.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies