|Location||Debre Birhan, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Habesha Breweries:
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with an ever- growing team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all of our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves as the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. We hire for attitude and skill as much as passion for our industry. Habesha is looking for a Chemist (Duty Station: Debere Berhan) which is a Grade 9 position per the Company’s job grading.
The Role Summary:
A Chemist will be responsible for conducting both planned and unplanned physico- chemical analysis, inspections and maintains quality related records as per agreed standard; Ensure physico-chemical laboratory result is compliant with company’s standard, national regulations for inputs and product certification.
- Perform physico-chemical analyses of product, process & raw materials
- Measure and verify the operational parameters of pasteurizing PU, Running time, pasteurization temperature and bottle washing machine (conductivity, water pressure, chemical dosing apparatus)
- Check and verify concentration and conductivity of CIP –Process and chemical dosing apparatus.
- Test the beer on BBT and finished beer to identify any off test.
- Follow-up and prepare analysis results on the influence of the analyzed parameters (inputs, process out puts on the production, and report the results with corrective actions.
- Report and notification on the non-conformity and out of range products
- Ensure proper documentation and accurate data recording on the system.
- Participate in any quality assurance system initiatives and implementation
This role requires an experienced Chemist, who will have the opportunity to develop his/her career further within a very progressive Learning and Development environment, in a dynamic and exciting work environment. B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry or related fields with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the Brewing Industry
While working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as, Medical Insurance, GPA Insurance, Free Lunch, & other Financial and Non-Financial rewards.
Habesha also provides several capacity development opportunities to its employees including Talent Management Programm.
The closing date for the application is 2nd July 2021. Qualified candidates should submit the application form found with this link http://docs.ethiojobs.net/Job_Application_Form_Habesha_Breweries.docx or their CV through www.Ethiojobs.net. or email@example.com
References will be taken, and background check will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha operates equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.