|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS
The Chief Executive Officer draw strategic plan, organizes the required resources, coordinates and efficiently manages pertinent risks through placing appropriate controls. He/She also oversees the overall performance of ODAA Integrated Transport Share Company in terms of achieving its vision, mission and objectives in a responsible and accountable manner in relation to customers in particular and the society at large, government bodies, competitors, etc., and develop different business ventures under ODAA Integrated Transport S.C. for further expansion of the company to achieve shareholders needs and demands in line with the business goal of the company and within pertinent laws of the land.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, direct, execute, and control the overall activities of the company
- Lead the overall strategic direction of the company;
- Oversee the operational plan of the company;
- Ensure growth, stability and sustainability of the company;
- Build trust relationship within the company and customers
- Set realistic and attainable goals for overall business development of the company and ensure progress against plans;
- Ensure and strengthen business development activities through active participation and guidance, expand and deepen influence across the industry network;
- Identify patterns and opportunities, assess growth potentials and business competitors;
- Analyze major capital and operational expenditure requirements, make decisions and oversees progress against established metrics;
- Review progress, appropriate activities and financial reports to determine status progress, and risk in attaining objectives;
- Ensure company cost control, quality assurance and compliances;
- Ensure continuous improvement and timeliness of organizational deliver while balancing quality and price of products and services offered;
- Measure the quality of products and services delivered to customers, analyst trends and implement changes where applicable;
- Ensure operational risks are minimized;
- Monitor to ensure agreed upon deliverables, meet time, budget and quality parameters;
MBA/MSC/ BA in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting/Mechanical Engineering and other related fields with a minimum of 10/13 years of work experience in Transport/Petroleum business sectors at Managerial level.
The applicant is required to have the following competencies: strong interpersonal and organizational skills, visionary, strategic thinking, change oriented, entrepreneurial innovative, high level of integrity and honesty.
Language skills: English, Amharic and Afaan Oromo.
Benefits: Car with fuel and other benefits attached to the post will be considered.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their application and CV with photo copies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to 10 working days from the date of announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Address: Bole sub city, Woreda 03 Oromia tower 2nd four
For more information: 0116722278