|Location||Bahir Dar, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- to lead the program, support Local Implementing Partners (LIPs);
- communicate with USAID, LIPs and TA for project related deliverable; strengthen partnership and communications with local authorities;
- And build the capacity of LIPs and ADA system to manage HIV, OVC and care & treatment services.
- Masters Degree in Health and related professions.
- At least 10 years work experience; from which 5 years of experience in advocacy for Persons Living with HIV, experience on direct management of local civil society, with practical experience on PEPFAR program management focusing on HIV, OVC and care & treatment services is preferred.
Women are encouraged to apply; Opened for Ethiopian Nationals only.
Interested applicants should send non-returnable C.V., other credentials and application letter outlining how your experience and education fit the respective vacancy, your interest in serving as a member of the Program Staff in this position, your availability to serve in this position soon after the selection process is over and also your availability to the Program on a full-time basis for the term.
Apply in person at our Office in Bahir Dar or
Please copy to: [email protected]
Applications must be submitted within 7 consecutive working days starting from the posting date, on working days, Monday to Friday, and during working hours,2:30 – 11:30 local time.
Submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.