|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Headquartered in Addis Ababa, MACCFA is one of the leading Freight Logistics companies in Ethiopia with 25 years of experience and committed to be a modern, international and reliable service provider in its market.
To support its growing demand for an improved HRM business in the company, MACCFA is currently looking a highly proficient senior level manager with a good track record in a dynamic & robust human resource management environment.
- To initiate, develop & ensure the effective implementation of business aligned HR strategy of the company and relevant HR policies & procedures apart from ensuring the company is acquiring & retaining its staffs.
- Reporting Line: CEO
- Key Objectives of the Job Position:
- Initiate, develop, execute & track business aligned HR strategy of the company,
- Prepare sound HR plan of the company in alignment with the business goals of the company,
- Establish & maintain an effective implementation of employee performance appraisals,
- Establish & maintain a sound HR performance analytics process & procedure,
- Track & ensure the effectiveness & efficiency of the organizational structure of the company & initiate & deliver leadership to organizational re-designing initiatives,
- Prepare & maintain reward and benefits program,
- Ensure the effective implementation of change management in alignment with the execution of business strategy of the company,
- Ensures that labor laws and regulations are properly implemented,
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management activities of the company,
- Support Line manager in their HR activities,
- Nurture a positive work environment,
- Ensure employees of the company have highest standards of behavioral competencies, and
- Ensure highest standards of ethical considerations are mainstreamed and internalized in the business transactions of the company as part of ensuring the compliance level of company’s code of conduct
Required Educational Qualification & experience
- BA/MA Degree in Human Resource Management, Management, Business Administration, BAIS & related business fields,
- At least six years’ experience in human resource management profession
- Managerial and leadership experience is required
- Solid understanding of the entire human resource management,
- Expert in HR analysis,
- Problem solving skills,
- Decision making skills,
- Good interpersonal & communications skills,
- Able to initiate & manage HR focused project/initiatives;
- Reporting skill;
- Solid understanding & first-hand experience in job evaluation & grading;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Type of Employment Term: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Required Number: One (1)
Salary & other benefits: As per company’s salary scale & negotiable based on the experience & salary history of the candidate.
Opening Date: August 17, 2020
Closing Date: September 04, 2020
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter, CV, & relevant credentials copies within the given application period electronically by e-mail to [email protected] addressed to Human Resource & Admin Unit of the company or by Postal service through P.O.Box 21879 to the Attn: Human Resource & Admin Unit, Tel: 0114708888/708889/709999, Addis Ababa
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.