WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY: (Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS) Officer)
- Ensure the information on the physical case files registered under case management are safely and accurately synchronized into the Child Protection Information Management System Plus (CPIMS+) data Base, and exported from CPIMS on a regular base;
- Review the quality of the data, identify any inconsistency and report the project team members and line manager for corrective and follow-up actions;
- Support by ensuring records of each individual child’s case are captured on the CPIMS+ and the master lists are produced and protracted as necessary and as needed for reference. This includes all stages of the case management process such as registration, initial assessment, case plan, referrals, follow up and review, and case closure;
- Responsible for ensuring all data protection protocols are observed while managing information collected
- Monitor adherence to procedure on individual cases and ensure that roles and responsibilities are upheld.
- Closely support the Child Protection Project Officers, Case Management Officer and Community Based Social Workers on the use of CPIMS including filling of the case management paper forms, data backups, data screening, and managing their caseload by extracting individual caseload information
- Ensure that good practice is followed in managing and storage of information with respect for Do No Harm principles and confidentiality and adherence to the information sharing protocol especially within SCI.
- Monitor and report trends in case management through producing monthly, disaggregated statistics and qualitative updates of progress on case management work based on agreed template for stakeholders and SCI internally. Periodically run the trends and analysis from the CPIMS.
- Perform any other activities as delegated by line manager and Sub office/Area Manager.
- Work closely with the CO CPIMS+ specialist, ICT teams, and other relevant technical and field staffs on the roll out of the CPIMS /CPIMS+ where necessary. Ensure the appropriate set-up and roll out of the system based on the pre-defined phased approach in line with the case management data flow, referral pathways, SOPs for case management and the ISP.
- Participate on the adaptation/ contextualization, standardization, operationalization and harmonization of existing CPIMS/CPIMS+ tools, forms and resources, SOPs and information sharing protocol across development and emergency child protection (CP) programs.
- Managing and maintaining field office level child protection information management system (CPIMS) to the level of high quality standard.
- Ensure handling and/or configuration of systems’ hardware & software is according to set standards and provide support in maintenance.
- Ensure system audit findings are addressed on time as per SCI CP standards.
- Alerts team members about recurring problems & communicates updates on issues in a timely manner to ensure productivity.
- Contributes to ongoing reflection and learning within the team to improve programme performance.
COORDINATION & REPRESENTATION:
- Effectively communicate with project team members to provide necessary information concerning reporting;
- Regularly attend case management meetings at field level;
- Represent at external meetings related CPIMS monthly meetings as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Statistics, or other relevant fields
- At least 3-years of experience in information management, database management, and data analysis.
- At least one year of experience with CPIMS+ (Child Protection Information Management System).
- Excellent understanding of data protection and confidentiality principles.
- Very good conceptual understanding of the job
- Fluency in English/ verbal and written
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Fluency in Afar Affe language required
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply