|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- 7+ years of professional experience in business development, management, and proposal delivery in the local market
- Ability to collaborate with leadership to identify new opportunities to grow our footprint across client service line
- Successful track record developing senior client relationships within the government and contracting landscape
- Demonstrated initiative to surface and pursue innovative ideas, without prompting from other leaders
- Ability to independently write critical sections of proposals
What You’ll Do
- You will establish relationships with other consultancies and contractors with whom McKinsey might partner in service to the government.
- In this role, you will focus especially on target clients, complementary skills and capabilities that the government may require, and local organizations in priority geographies.
- You’ll help shape procurements as they are being formed (for example, by responding to Requests for Information), to ensure our clients are clear about their requirements and will be able to procure the kind of assistance they require. You will be involved in writing select elements of proposals.
- You will also review proposals at different stages of the drafting process and help the drafting team make course corrections where necessary. This includes challenging the proposal team and global leaders when appropriate.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in our Addis Ababa office and work with our consulting teams to construct comprehensive client account plans, manage the client opportunity pipeline, and serve as a thought partner about the growth strategy for target clients, working closely with Go To Market service line leaders and East Africa Social, Healthcare and Public Entities (SHaPE) client service team leadership.