Client Services Manager
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Frontieri: Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with Office in Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consulting activities in the areas of development in several disciplines to governmental and non-governmental organizations, and bilateral and multilateral institutions.
Frontieri is home for talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, the company assembled competent professionals and works in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. For further information, please visit our website at: www.frontieri.com
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Client Services Manager with high level of interpersonal and communication skills. We invite you to join our team of energetic professionals that is committed to bringing change by providing research findings and advisory services for policymakers and various end users to make informed decisions.
Major duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with the various divisions and teams to ensure their work operations align with the objectives of the Office of Client Services Management;
- Provide detailed explanations of service features to clients to aid their decisions on service choice;
- Carry out surveys and research to evaluate Client satisfaction level and discover better techniques for ensuring a satisfied Client base;
- Keep records and documentation of client interactions for training purposes to maximize the gaps and ensure effectiveness;
- Identify project problems and Client pains;
- Ensure readiness for the timely completion of the projects;
- Ensure consistency of project implementation in terms of major attributes;
- Ensure consistency of Client satisfaction;
- Make sure that the service quality is met;
- Check the existing processes and make amendments as needed;
- Develop and implement the project implementation manual;
- Handle all capacity development related issues;
- Identify and scale up best practices to enhance organizational learning;
- Organize learning sessions, document learning outcomes and institutionalize them;
- Ensure that the desired digital transformation is put in place;
- Follow that projects are completed on time and within the approved budget;
- Strive towards institutionalizing modern project management;
- Develop and implement operational performance metrics;
- Develop and implement client satisfaction metrics, and
- Develop and implement team evaluation metrics and incentive mechanisms;
Required Number: 1 (One)
Qualification and Experience:
- MA in Management, Business Administration, Communication, Social Science and related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience, 2 year in operations management preferably in research and / or international NGOs.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and diplomatic skills;
- Good knowledgeable of handling people, ability to work under stress and accomplish results as planned;
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary team;
- Considerate, passionate to serve, and emphatic towards people;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent leader, strategic thinker and team player;
- Willingness to be flexible and juggle priorities to get the job done;
- Ability to be cost efficient in managing budget and expenses;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques
Candidates who are interested and fulfil the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly marking the position title on the subject line OR in person to the following address.
Fronteri Consult P.L.C
CMC, around 200 meters from St. Michael Church towards Megenagna Road, in the building where Oromia Cooperative Bank and Lion International Bank are located, 8th floor, Tel: 0116 47 95 17/0116 479778.
Please state the position you are applying for on the Subject of your application.
Deadline for application is Fifteen Calendar days after the vacancy has been advertised.