|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Basic physical care Physical care at home involves providing basic nursing care and comfort measures. Such care includes; recognizing symptoms, referral and follow-up.
- Basic nursing care – Basic nursing care includes positioning and mobility, bathing, wound care, skin care, Oral hygiene, adequate ventilation and guidance and support for adequate nutrition.
- Symptom management Symptom management depends on the ill person’s condition. However, basic symptom Management includes: – Reduce fever; – Relieve pain; – Psycho-social support and counseling – Home Nursing and Treatment Adherence – Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual Care – Terminal care, and other nursing care services – Perform other similar duties as required Competency areas: – Having sympathy heart – Ability and skill to follow sanitation and infection control protocol. – Energetic person to give service for people – Willing to participate on volunteerism activity.
- Bsc nurse/health officer
- Experience three years and above
- Excellent in speaking and Writing English, NGO experience is Advantageous. Basic computer Skill is must.
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Closing Date: one week after announcement
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to submit their credentials to [email protected] or drop our office in person. Our office direction Lafto sub city around Abissinia Bank Lafto branch to have full information 0118 88 54 02 / 0911413917
Applicants must send their credentials strictly as follows: I. Copy of all your documents with one page cover letter II. CV maximum two pages –