|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the supervision center manager and technical direction from quality department, clinical officer performs client examinations, diagnosis, identifies health problems and delivers prescriptions/procedures to client in accordance with accepted standard medical practices and professional code of conduct at MSIE Centers.
- Examines in and out patients /clients in line with standard medical procedures using various types of diagnostic mechanisms.
- Administers and prescribes drugs based on analysis of examination, test reports and findings and counselling services.
- Provide SRH services (Safe abortion care, comprehensive family planning, ANC and PNC consultation, general health) to visiting clients per after required training and competency assessment.
- Adherence to national medical practice protocols and MSIE clinical protocols while providing clinical service.
- Adherence to duty of care statement and client centric care standard set by MSIE.
- Adherence to clinical record keeping and documentation in electronic health record system
- Puts the interest of clients/patients above all other considerations and ensures the confidentiality of all cases.
- Undertakes any other related duties that may be assigned to him/her.
- Support in center service promotion and demand creation by doing field visit to nearby referral points, organizing community conversation sessions and distributing referral cards to referral points and motivating current client to refer other needy clients
- Actively participate in center business development related task assigned by supervisor
BSs degree as Health Officer or BSc in nursing
Minimum 2 years of experiences in provision of Clinical Services, an experience on SRH services Provision is preferred
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Awareness of MOH and donors guidelines
- Conscious of government, MSI and MSIE regulations
- Awareness of concepts and strategies of quality care
- Attendance of MSIE Pre-service training
- Client centered care approaches
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: MSIE Addis Ketema Center, Addis Ababa
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As per MSIE Salary Scale
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and work place you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSIE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!