|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2021|
|Category|| Procurement |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Identify and manage regional/local suppliers’ relationships. Negotiate strategic contracts and ensure optimum and sustainable supply conditions
- Lead and /or support supplier bidding processes in close cooperation with respective business partners to ensure best combination of quality, cost and service parameters / conditions for products and services are attained.
- Plan and execute Supply Base Optimization actions (sourcing savings)
- Plan and execute negotiation roadmaps with suppliers by applying corresponding strategies and best practices
- Foster collaborative business partnership with stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of category strategy to guide supplier management
- BA Degree in Procurement and Purchasing, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in corporate work environment
- Deep understanding of market offerings and trends with proven functional and thought leadership of the Global Supply Chain category
- Ability to deliver opportunities / business cases with plans to optimize spend and TCO
- Proven supplier relationship management skills and ability to lead supplier governance
- Entrepreneurial mind set with ability to take independent decisions
- Collaborate with other functions (i.e. legal, security) to ensure contract compliance
- Good communication skills with ability to influence stakeholders
- Flexible mindset with strong work ethics and collaboration skills in global teams
- Understanding of P2P processes and contract management
- Knowledge of procurement tools and analytical methods
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.